A lot has been talked about building backlinks. . . .and SEO experts have even started saying that one should avoid link building. But. . . .Believe it or not ! If you wish to drive lots of organic traffic to your new website, you’ll certainly have to rank higher in Google and other search engines. Now that Google has started ranking authority sites higher these days. So how do you build authority in the eyes of Google ??
There are so many ways to say, “Come on Google ! Rank my site higher, mine is also authority one“. But the most preferred way is building dofollow high PR backlinks.
What Are Dofollow High PR Backlinks ?
Few years back, Google introduced Page Rank algorithm update for categorizing websites based on their authority. It was like providing websites numeric digit of authority value from 0 to 10 with 0 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
However, if the link contains rel=”dofollow” , it is supposed to pass ranking values to linking websites while those containing rel=”nofollow” it doesn’t add (much) ranking values. So it is now quite clear that high PR dofollow backlinks, say getting PR9 backlinks may add boost your site’s authority and as a result, you website’s ranking in SERPs may sky-rocket.
Since, Google has stopped updating Page Rank and many SEO experts believe High PR Backlinks are just a thing of past and new seo techniques are completely different, so many would disagree with my points here. But I must say building few PR9 backlinks may make your website more trust-worthy which in turn will certainly boost your ranking.
Don’t believe ?
Okay, try it yourself.
Get PR9 Backlinks : 11+ Sources to Get Free Dofollow High PR Backlinks
So if you are ready to know the trick to build some PR9 backlinks then get ready because now I’m going to reveal secret trick to get high PR9 backlinks for your site. Just follow the step by step process and add more authority to your site. It is quite funny to again mention that Google and other search engines will surely gift you with better ranking in SERPs.
1. Google Plus
Google Plus is a social networking site owned by Google itself. It is quite clear and perhaps many of you know that links shared on Google+ has powerful ranking values. But a few people know that Google+ is a PR9 site and getting high quality dofollow PR9 backlink from Google Plus is quite easy.
All you have to do is – just follow below mentioned steps :
- First of all, create your Google Plus profile. If you have already, then move to next step.
- Edit your about us section on Google+ profile page.
- Add your website’s name/URL in about section and click save.
- Congratulations ! You have got a free high quality dofollow PR9 backlink.
Next to come is – LinkedIn. LinkedIn is also a professional networking site to make connection with professional. It is somewhat similar like Facebook but holds much more importance than Facebook when it comes to ranking values. Currently, it is PR9 web 2.0 site, so getting high PR dofollow backlink from LinkedIn is quite easy.
LinkedIn is a constant source of PR9 backlinks as all the links shared on this platform hold PR9 values. But to do so you have to complete the following steps :
- First of all, create your LinkedIn account for free.
- Edit and build a compelling profile, which is quite crucial for making connections (similar to Facebook friends or Google+ and Twitter followers).
- Once you have got minimum of 20 connections, next LinkedIn allows you to share your post publically.
- Share your blog post and get PR9 backlink constantly as each link shared on LinkedIn hold PR9 values.
WordPress is most widely used blogging platform. It is a powerful content management system (CMS) that currently holds PR9 values. So to earn a high authority dofollow PR9 backlink from WordPress, all you need is a self hosted WordPress blog.
Even if you don’t own self-hosted WordPress blog, you may easily get dofollow high authority PR9 backlink from it. Just follow the steps mentioned below :
- Visit WordPress.org and create a free user account.
- Complete your profile and add your website URL in profile.
- Next head on to WordPress forum and ask for help dropping any question with link to your website included in it. Unfortunately this works for WordPress blog only.
- You have to be really smart here to get dofollow PR9 backlink from WordPress without having a WordPress blog. But the fun part is that it is not impossible.
- Make sure you don’t spam the forum by dropping your web URLs again and again. The moderators are smarter than you.
Again, WordPress.com which is a free blogging platform for the websites hosted on WordPress servers. Like self-hosted WordPress.org, WordPress.com also holds high PR9 ranking values. What does this mean ?
It means, you have another chance to create dofollow PR9 high quality backlink easily. But how ? Let me tell you that :
- Firstly, create a free WordPress.com account.
- Complete you profile providing all basic details.
- Now write an original good quality article with minimum 300 words on your free WordPress blog and link it to your main blog with a dofollow attribution.
- That’s it. You are done ! And doing this you have got another high authority PR9 backlink for free.
YouTube ? Well, everyone of us know that YouTube is video sharing platform. So what is the connection between Video and blog ? You must be thinking that it is nearly impossible to earn dofollow backlink from YouTube.
But let me tell you, “Dear you are wrong here“. YouTube is a powerful video sharing platform owned by Google having PR9 ranking values. And getting a high quality dofollow PR9 backlink from YouTube is easier than you think.
Just follow the steps listed below :
- Create your free YouTube account with Google account that you used to verify your site in webmasters tools.
- Complete your profile adding your website URL in your profile as the link added in your YouTube profile gets a dofollow PR9 backlink attributes. But to do so, you’ll have to verify your YouTube account’s identity. Without verification, you are not allowed to add links in your profile.
- Visit Youtube.com/verify and start verification process. Make sure you have created your YouTube profile and logged in with the one your site is verified in Webmasters tools.
- On verification page, enter your phone number and choose your preferred way of getting verification code – SMS or automated call. YouTube will provide your verification code through your preferred method.
- Enter the code and verification is complete with a message of successful verification.
- Now go to video manager >> channel settings >> advanced, where look for “associated websites” field and add your website URL.
- You are done ! And you have got another high quality dofollow PR9 backlink for free.
Pinterest is social bookmarking web 2.0 site which has potential to make you Pinterest warrior if your pins got viral. But what is more valuable is that it has also got potential to offer you free dofollow PR9 backlink.
If you are wondering how to get free PR9 dofollow baclink from Pinterest, then follow these steps :
- Firstly create a free Pinterest account and if you have already jump to next step.
- Now complete your profile set-up providing basic details.
- In your profile info section, there is a field to add your website. Simply put your URL there and click save.
- Now verify your website with your Pinterest profile. For verification either you’ll have to add a unique meta tag in your theme’s/template’s header file or upload the verification file on your server’s public_html directory.
- Once you are done with verification, the link added to your profile becomes dofollow. This means, another free dofollow PR9 backlink for your site.
Opera is a powerful web browser which is also considered as a good alternative to Chrome, Mozilla and IE. But the website of Opera browser has also got potential to provide you a free high PR backlink.
Let me first make it clear that the link is not dofollow but even a nofollow backlink from PR9 websites like Opera has enough potential to boost you authority and ranking in SERPs.
- Create a free Opera account.
- Visit forum and drop your website link in any thread smartly.
- That’s it. You are done !
Similar to opera, Mozilla web browser’s website is also a great source of high quality PR9 backlink. Earlier, Mozilla used to allow you adding links from your profile but now they have removed this facility.
Does it mean, you can’t get free dofollow backlink from Mozilla ? Not really ! Go to forum and smartly drop a link to your website in any of the thread.
Yes, Mozilla forum is not PR9 website like Mozilla.org but at least something is better than nothing. Yes it is PR6 but getting dofollow backlink from authority sites like Mozilla will certainly boost your ranking in SERPs.
Adobe is yet another great source of free high PR9 backlink. And the process is same here. Like Mozilla, Adobe has also stopped allowing you to add your web URL to your profile. But adding your website link to get free PR9 backlink from Adobe is still possible. Wondering how ?
Follow these steps :
- First register and create a free account on Adobe.com.
- Next, complete your profile and verify your account.
- Now visit Adobe forums and start a meaningful thread discussing your problem. Make sure you don’t forget to drop your web URL to which you want to get dofollow PR9 backlink.
- That’s it. Wait and let the spiders & crawlers crawl the website, a PR9 backlink to your site will be added very soon.
Vk.com is a very powerful social media site in Europe and its popularity is ever growing. But what is most lucrative for link builders is that – it is also a high PR9 backlink source.
Since all the links shared on the social platform of Vk.com get PR9 values, so just keep sharing your blog posts and get high authority PR9 backlink to your website consistently. The process goes same here as I discussed above in LinkedIn section.
Finally, Wikipedia is another high PR backlink source with PR9 ranking values. We all know the accuracy in information that Wikipedia provides and so does Google. Therefore, if you get a backlink from Wikipedia, it means Google understands this link as high authority.
Thus, the reputation of your website increases, which in turn, boost your overall ranking instantly. But getting high PR9 backlink from Wikipedia is not an easy nut to crack. You’ll have to provide really valuable information through your site to get listed in their resources.
The Pro Review from TechReviewPro
Though there are thousands of ways to boost blog traffic and drive more traffic to a site. More importantly, sharing blog posts on these highly productive places really works. But nothing can beat organic search traffic which is not only effortless but free also.
So build a few high PR9 backlinks from above listed high PR backlink sources and methods. You’ll certainly notice a rise in your rankings. However, when it comes to creating backlinks be cautious and build slowly. Creating lots of backlinks very quickly may be dangerous and your site may get a penalty also.
Do you know any other high PR backlink sources ? Must share with us using the comment box below.
Also Read :
- Attention ! Avoiding These 8 Basic SEO Mistakes Can Improve Your Site’s SEO Dramatically
- Top 7 Best WordPress SEO Plugins to Rank Higher in SERPs
- Best WordPress Permalink Structure to Rule SEO – [Latest Update]
- How Google Works ? – SEO Algorithm of Google [Animated Infographic]
- Every WordPress Blog Must Be Proudly Powered by These 10 Best WordPress Plugins