Finding the best computer speakers at a decent price doesn’t have to be a complicated task. Some tech lovers have seen quite a few options when it comes to audiophile computer speakers, but the price is not what they expected. And something that I have seen as a recent trend in tech is that buyers are conscious about every penny they spend, and why not you should be? Afterall, it’s your money. A $50 priced tech can outperform $200 worth tech. And that’s something I have noticed with the best audiophile computer speakers as well.
If you are wondering which audiophile computer speakers are worth your money and which are not, pat yourself! Why? Because you are a budget conscious person, who knows the worth of your money. Thankfully, you have come to perfect place. The following list contains some of the best computer speakers you can connect to your computer without breaking the bank. You’ll be able to choose from various models with a fantastic design that will add some more style your desk.
13 Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $100-$500
In the current scenario, the more money doesn’t necessarily mean a better quality product. The advancements in technology and cut-throat competition have unleashed the buyers to harness the power of every penny they spend. No matter whether you are looking for the best audiophile computer speakers under $100 or an excellent audiophile PC speaker under $500, this post features a list of best audiophile computer speakers for you in every budget.
1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
- Speaker: 5.1 digital surround sound - Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended.
- Speaker: THX-certified home theater speakers - Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound
- Speaker: 1000 watt peak power
- Speaker - Connect up to six devices
- Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
If you want to give your computer some real power when it comes to sound, try the Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. It can be all yours on Amazon for $293, and the price includes a Bluetooth audio adapter. It is one of the best audiophile computer speakers under $300.
The surround sound speaker system bundle offers THX and DTS soundtracks that will keep you wanting more. The speakers feature 1000 watt peak power, and they can connect up to six devices too.
Thanks to the adapter your speakers can stream music from either your tablet or smartphone. The streaming can easily be up to 15 meters away, and it will still work as intended. The adapters can be plugged into your home stereo system, powered PC speakers. If you have a budget of $300 for an audiophile PC speaker, you should give this a try.
2. Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker
- High performance integrated 2.0 speaker system with unique design incorporating straight lines and smooth curves
- Each upper section of the speaker contains two 1½ inch midrange/ tweeters, and a 1½ inch x 3 inch passive radiator
- Each base section of the speaker contains a 3 inch woofer and a 3 inch passive bass radiator for maximum deep bass effect
- 3.5mm auxiliary input for audio connectivity
- Volume adjustment and power/standby control buttons
The Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System is an excellent pair of audiophile PC speakers that don’t take up too much space. They promise to deliver high performance 2.0 sound with the two one and a half inch midrange/tweeters and the one and a half inch x3 passive radiator.
Each of the speakers come with a three-inch woofer and a three-inch passive bass radiator for the best possible bass. You can also count on a 3.5 auxiliary input for audio connectivity and volume adjustment & power/standby control buttons. If you are looking for the best audiophile computer speaker under $100, this is it. Because, if want to give the speakers a try, they can be all yours for just $99.97.
3. M-Audio Studiophile Professional Reference Speakers
- 3" composite woofers
- 3/4 ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging
- 15-watt-per-channel amplifier with architecture
- Magnetic shielding
The M-Audio Studiophile AV30 Professional Reference Speakers are another great choice when it comes to audiophile computer speakers. They feature a three-inch composite woofer on each speaker and a 3/4 ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters.
The spec list keeps going with an optimage 3 tweeter wave guides for superior imaging. These audiophile computer speakers also offer 15-watt-per-channel amplifier with architecture and magnetic shielding.
You can use these speakers with practically any professional and consumer audio devices since they include audiophile-grade amplifier architecture. With the dense wood cabinet, bass boost switch, and bass reflex design so you can enjoy tight and accurate low-frequency sound. These audiophile computer speakers cost $177 and can be a perfect choice if you are looking for an audiophile PC speaker under $200.
4. Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speakers System with BasXport Technology
- Precision-tuned two way speaker design with 28 watts RMS
- Woven glass fiber cone driver
- Cloth dome tweeter and BasXPort technology eliminating the need for a subwoofer
- Convenient front access to volume, bass, treble and input jacks. Works with computers, TVs and other audio sources.
With its two-way design and its glass fiber cone driver, GigaWorks T20 Series II delivers high-performance and accurate low-frequency response. There is also precision-tuned two-way speaker design with 28 watts RMS.
It also comes with cloth dome tweeter and BasXPort technology getting rid of the need for a subwoofer. The audiophile speakers also feature an accessible front access to the volume, treble, bass, and input jacks.
You won’t have any trouble using these audiophile speakers with any computer, TVs, and other audio sources. For example, you can use the RCS-to-stereo with your TV, LCD, DVD player and even to your gaming console. And best all, it costs just $89.99. So if you are looking for a budget computer speaker under $100, this can be yours for less than that.
5. Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers for PC
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound-and your experience-with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers.
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume
- Play an additional device-just connect to the auxiliary input
- Volume control/headphone jack on front of right speaker
- Operating compatibility: Mac, Windows XP
You can tell that these audiophile computer speakers offer high-quality sound if they come from Bose. You can get the Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers for PC right now and at a great price ($99). With the auxiliary input, you can connect the speakers to just about any device such as your Android or iOS device.
Everything you’ll need for the set up is in the box, so you won’t have to buy any additional accessories. They won’t take up too much space on your desk, but they will improve your audio listening experience. If you are looking for an audiophile PC speaker under $100, buy it now!
6. Audioengine A2+ White 2-Way Powered Speaker System
- Excellent sound with elegant simplicity for computer audio.
- Versatile connections, including USB digital audio and subwoofer output
- Designed for your desktop but also sounds great across the room
- Integrated USB DAC delivers HiFi sound straigt from computer.
The AudioEngine A2+ Speakers feature a great design and great specs as well. These are compact speakers that not only deliver great sound but also feature a digital USB connection. There is also an output for an extra subwoofer to the two audio inputs the speaker already has.
The AudioEngine speakers come with a 2.75-inch Kevlar woofer and a 0.75-inch silk dome tweeter. If you decide to get these audiophile PC speakers, you’ll notice that the left speaker is going to be heavier because it has the 15 watts per channel amplifier. The speakers are available in black, white, or red and they will set you back $249. The speakers look amazing in these colors.
7. Harman Kardon Soundsticks III 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System
- Compatible with all devices with a stereo minijack output
- Outstanding bass performance
- Touch volume and mute controls
- Subwoofer volume control and Angle-adjustable satellites
- Amplifier output power 10W RMS per channel
The Harman Kardon Soundsticks III have a design that you usually don’t see in the audiophile PC speakers. As you can see, these speakers are entirely transparent and have nothing to hide. For $144, you can get these computer speakers that are compatible with all devices that have a stereo minijack output.
You’ll also have subwoofer volume control, angle-adjustable satellites, and outstanding bass performance. The speakers come with 20 watts of amplification and come as a three-piece set. The speakers have a 2.1 channel multimedia sound system and can be connected to various multimedia devices. Get these computer speakers now!
8. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System
- THX-certified, three-piece computer audio system
- Exclusive Klipsch MicroTractrix Horn maximizes digital technologies such as CDs, MP3 downloads, and streaming radio programs
- 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 21 incorporates a convenient headphone jack as well as a miniplug input
- Compatible with laptop, smartphone, tablet and other devices via a headphone Jack and mini plug input
- 31 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response range
One of the most popular audiophile speakers for computers is the Kilpsch Promedia 2.1. For $149, you can get your hands on computer speakers that are THX-certified and offer great sound for CDs, streaming, and your MP3 downloads as well.
These audiophile computer speakers have 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 21 that features the traditional headphone jack. You can use these computer speakers with any device with a headphone jack and a mini-plug input. The response range is from 31Hz to kHz and a 0.75-inch poly compression driver. Buy these computer speakers by clicking here.
9. Power & Wilkins MM-1 Hi-Fi Computer Speakers with built-in DAC
- TRUE HIFI COMPUTER SPEAKERS - The MM-1 brings true hi-fi quality sound to your desktop for the first time, giving your computer the audio it deserves
- NEAR-FIELD SWEET SPOT - The MM-1 computer audio speakers are designed to have a near-field sweet spot, meaning the best sound is a few feet from your monitor - right where you're sitting
- BUILT-IN DAC FOR QUALITY SOUND - Stream audio directly from your computer via USB, which converts the signal from digital to analog internally. The MM-1 also feature an aux line-in socket for connecting other devices.
- FULL-RANGE SOUND - Most computer speakers have just one drive unit to handle all frequencies. MM-1 has two drivers, one dedicated to bass and midrange frequencies and another for treble. It sounds like a Hi-Fi speaker, because it is one.
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - Bowers & Wilkins' MM1 Hi-Fi Speakers come with a 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer including Amazon.com (indicated by ships from and sold by Amazon.com). Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video before use.
The Bower & Wilkins MM-1 Hi-Fi Computer Speakers are a little on the expensive side, but they are worth every penny. Besides having an elegant design, they also have some handy features. For example, you’ll enjoy an authentic hi-fi quality sound and a near-field sweet spot.
You can also enjoy an aux-line-in socket so you can connect other devices, besides taking advantage of the built-in DAC. These PC speakers have two drivers to handle all frequencies when most of them only have one. You also get a two-year warranty but only when you buy the speakers from an authorized dealer.
10. Logitech Z313 Speaker System
- The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls.
- You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts).
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat.
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
The Logitech Z313 Speaker System is one very affordable set of audiophile PC speakers. You can either get the speakers by themselves for $33, or you can add a Bluetooth audio adapter, but then the price will be at $54.20.
You can easily control the volume and headphone control thanks to the control pod. These computer speakers deliver 25 watts and thanks to the Bluetooth option you can stream music from just about any device. They are easy to pair with other devices, and they won’t take up too much space either. Click here to read more about these audiophile computer speakers.
11. GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers with Blue LED Lights
- 2.1 OUTPUT WITH POWERED SUBWOOFER: Satellite channel speakers and bass heavy sub stream audio from any device using a standard 3.5mm AUX input or headphone port
- ROOM-FILLING AUDIO: Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer and front-loaded volume control provide powerful bass that will blow you away
- MODERN BLUE LED ACCENT LIGHTS: Bright lights provide bold flare and pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- VERSATILITY FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES: Stream audio from more than just your computer | The 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack) connects to your iPod , Tablet , Smartphone and more devices
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: GOgroove Speakers are backed by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers shed a little light on things. The color of that light can either be blue, green, red, or purple. For $49.99 you can be the proud owner of speakers with a standard 3.5mm AUX input, headphone port, side-firing subwoofer, and full-range satellite speakers.
There is also the front-loaded volume control and only when the equalizer is turned up past 80% will the lights turn on. These audiophile computer speakers can also be connected to a large variety of devices, and they offer you a three-year warranty. Get them now for just under $50.
12. Genius SW-G2 Speaker System with Wooden Cabinet Subwoofer
- Adjustable Volume and Bass controls
- Ultra-rigid MDF wooden cabinet subwoofer with rich and deep bass
- Total output power 38 watts (RMS)
- Curvaceous satellite speakers with hook design
- 4-piece 2.1 speaker system includes control box
The Genius Sw-G2 speakers is a four-piece masterpiece that can be all yours for $57.73. It features adjustable bass and volume controls, alongside a total output power of 38 watts.
There’s also the ultra-rigid MDF wooden cabinet subwoofer that offers a fantastic sound. These audiophile speakers also come with a control box, 5.25-inch drive unit, and magnetically-shielded three-inch cones. Buy them now.
13. Besteye BE-829 USB Speakers for Computer Laptop
- 1. Plug and play,USB 2.0 Channel computer speaker with Enhanced Bass Resonator
- 2. Large size silicone volume button:Easily adjust speaker volume up or down.
- 3. Bulit in enhanced bass : right channel and left channel speaker are with Enhanced Bass Resonator.
- 4. Total RMS Power: 6W (3W+3W),left channel and right channel stereo speaker.
- 5. White metal mesh match: white housing,Fashion look with perfect sound quality to match your PC,mobile phone,tablet device.
The Besteye BE-829 USB Speakers feature a simple design but get the job done. They are a plug and play USB 2.0 channel speakers and have a large size silicon volume button. There’s also total RMS power 6W (3W-3W) left and right channel speaker. This is a speaker that is very easy to set up, so it’s perfect if you’re not very tech-savvy.
It comes with enhanced bass resonator stereo, and the white color feels complete. Best of all, these computer speakers can be all yours for just $19.99; good if you are looking for a budget audiophile PC speaker under $20.
The Pro Review from TechReviewPro
It’s important to have a good set of computer speakers so you can enjoy listening to any audio files you have without any issues. Now, you have got your list of best audiophile computer speakers. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the one you need.
With the above options, you should be able to keep enjoying your music tracks and save as much cash as well. Which one do you think you’re going to get?