When I watch a movie, I want to do so by having the best soundbar possible. Soundbars are great since they can deliver high-quality sound while enjoying a good movie. They also save you space, are not complicated to set up and offer the same experience as a home theatre system.
Soundbars are long so you will need enough space for them. But, once you’ve found the perfect spot, it won’t get in the way of anything else. Soundbars don’t have to be expensive to offer a fantastic sound and the best sounbar models on this list is proof of that.
- 11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
- 1. TaoTronics 40 Watt 36-Inch Soundbar
- 2. WoHome 38-Inch Wireless Audio Soundbar
- 3. ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Soundbar with Hearing Aid Technology
- 4. Vizio SB3851-co 38-Inch Soundbar with Satellite Speakers
- 5. Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home System
- 6. LuguLake TV Surround Wireless Soundbar
- 7. Megacra Bluetooth Audio Soundbar
- 8. Klipsch R-10B Bluetooth Soundbar
- 9. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System with Bluetooth Connectivity
- 10. Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Soundbar
- 11. Richsound Research TB232W Soundbar
11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
If you are looking for some of the best Soundbars worth purchase, then stay tuned as in this article, I’ll showcase 11 best soundbars under $200-$300. All these soundbars are available on Amazon and you can easily purchase if you want.
So without further delay, let’s find out which are the best soundbars under $200-$300.
1. TaoTronics 40 Watt 36-Inch Soundbar
The TaoTronics 40 Watt 36-Inch Soundbar is one of Amazon’s best selling soundbars. This beauty features two full range and mid-low frequencies and 10W speakers. You can either control the soundbar with the buttons it has or the remote it comes with.
It also has LED lights whose color changes depending on what you’re using it for. There’s also the dual wired & wireless installation thanks to the Bluetooth feature with a 33 ft range. There are various ways to connect the soundbar.
For example, you can connect it to the line in, included cables, or the RCA. It sells now for $79.99.
No products found.
2. WoHome 38-Inch Wireless Audio Soundbar
For, the WoHome 38-Inch Wireless Audio Soundbar, ($109.98) to fit under your TV you’re going to need a little more space. The package with this purchase includes a total of four pieces. There’s the 2.0 channel soundbar, a 15-watt full range speaker, and 2 10w speakers.
You can either connect the soundbar with the traditional cables or use the speaker’s Bluetooth 4.0 feature. The wires do have a 33ft/10 meter limit, just in case you need to stretch it out a bit. The surround sound you’ll enjoy is made with DPS Technology, so you’ll enjoy what you’re listening to.
This soundbar also allows you to control it through the soundbar or through the remote it also comes with. The mount kit is included with the purchase, just in case you want to place the soundbar on the wall.
- 38 Inch Pro TV Sound Bar: The larger size allows to have more soundstage space and bring out the full power of the speakers. Longer bass reflex tube can produce higher sound quality and fuller sound. This soundbar is easy setup with mount kit provided. Mount it on the wall or placed on cabinet, great for 40" or above TVs.
- 4 Working Models: Built-in DSP & Virtual 3D Surrounded; Fine tune your TV sound bar with 4 modes (TV & music & movie & 3D Mode) via the remote control.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0: Efficient, stable transmission and strong anti-interference. Pair your Bluetooth sound bar to soundtrack your next party, or to set the mood for when you want to relax with a good album in rich, audiophile quality.
- Multiple Setups: Support HDMI-ARC, 3.5mm (AUX&RCA), optical, USB input, fit for mobile phones, tablets, TVs, computers, projectors, gaming, etc. Please make sure your TV audio setting to PCM for optical input before use.
- After Service: Wohome TV speaker bar is committed to providing each customer with a better audio-visual experience. If you have any questions about the series of products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Soundbar with Hearing Aid Technology
The ZVOX Accu Voice Soundbar with Hearing Aid Technology ($179.00) may not be as long as the previous options, but it is better equipped. Thanks to the hearing aid technology you will always know what anyone is saying in the programs you watch. You’ll never have to ask, ¨What did he say?¨
The ZVOX is so easy to install the manual is only a page long, so it doesn’t get any easier than that. Have you ever set the volume at a certain level and it’s perfect for the program, but it’s too loud for commercials?
With the Output Leveling feature, a processor takes over that makes the softer sounds louder and the louder sound softer. The volume adjusting is done for you. This feature also works with Blu Ray and DVD. The soundbar also has a four-digit display where you can see the current settings.
- Headphone for Men
- connector_type: Optical
- power_source_type: DC
4. Vizio SB3851-co 38-Inch Soundbar with Satellite Speakers
The Vizio SB3851 38-Inch Soundbar has its own unique feature too. It comes with some fantastic satellite speakers for you to enjoy. With this soundbar, you’ll enjoy a complete 5.1 channel true surround sound that delivers 100dB of crystal clear sound.
This soundbar also features Bluetooth technology and premium audio Dolby Digital and DTS Studio. You also get (besides the soundbar) two additional speakers and a subwoofer.
You can either place the soundbar on the wall or near your TV. It’s currently available for $229.99 but
- The complete 5.1 channel true surround sound home theater solution that places you in the center of the action. Includes a 38" sound bar with left, right and center channels, a wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers.
- Best in class audio performance: 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround decoding, plus DTS TruVolume, DTS Studio Sound and DTS Circle Surround audio post processing
- Intuitive LCD display remote that brings all of the controls and settings right into your hands without ever leaving your couch
5. Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home System
A list about the best soundbars would not be complete without the Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home System. This sound system is a 2.1 channel surround sound with an S-master and a wired subwoofer. Do you want to go wireless?
You can and stream your favorite music wirelessly from specific smartphones or tablets by using the NFC One-touch feature. The Sony HT-CT80 is a two-way speaker bar and you can either mount it on the wall or place it on a piece of furniture.
The soundbar can deliver 80 Watts of power and a 2.1 channel sound as well. If you think that this is the soundbar for you, you can get it for $279.95.
- 80 Watt, 2.1 channel sound bar w/wired subwoofer
- Stream music wirelessly w/Bluetooth & NFC connections
- Easy set up with Digital Optical and Analog Inputs
6. LuguLake TV Surround Wireless Soundbar
The LuguLake TV Soundbar is longer than the previous models on the list with 39 inches. This soundbar gives you 40W of strong audio and high-fidelity so you can watch your favorite movies or programs.
It also features 3D surround sound DSP and wireless remote control. The remote is an IR remote with a range of 33Ft/10M. You can even count on multi-connectivity.
For example, you have RCA, 3.5mm audio jack input, RCA audio output, and an optical converter. The Lugulake soundbar sells for $69.99.
- 2.0-Channel: long 39 Inches 40W strong power output and high-fidelity sound system for your favorite movies, shows, games and music.
- 3D Surround Sound: Digital signal processing (DSP) system accompanies with high-fidelity sound system give you a truly realistic sound experience.
- Wireless Remote Control: Including a small IR remote control to enable easy operations from a distance, up to 33FT/10M range.
- Multi Connectivity: USB available, 3.5mm, Optical, Coaxial, and RCA AUX input easily works with any devices you want, such as smart phone, iPad, HD TV, Game Box and DVD player etc
- Wall-mounted Dimensions: 39x3.5x2.8 inches. Weight: 5.6lb(2.56kg)Package: LuguLake TV Sound Bar,Remote Control, RCA Cable, 3.5mm cable, Mounting Screws, User Manual
7. Megacra Bluetooth Audio Soundbar
Enjoy the adjustable bass and treble, but with a smooth setup. The company is so convinced of its quality that they are even willing to give you an 18-month quality guarantee.
- 2.1 channel 100 Watt soundbar delivers a remarkable sound and excellent sound quality.
- Wired subwoofer enhances your TV experience and provides strong bass when you're watching your favorite movies and shows.
- Use MEGACRA remote…or your current TV/Cable remote to control it(power, mute, volume)
- Advanced Connection: pair via Bluetooth 4.2 from up to 33 ft / 10 m or connect with the in-unit optical, RCA, and coaxial inputs
- DSP Technology: With integrated DSP (movie/music/dialogue) technology for amazing clarity and precision, it brings you an upgrading fantastic experience.
8. Klipsch R-10B Bluetooth Soundbar
The Klipsch R-10B Bluetooth Soundbar is available right now for $279.99. The features for this soundbar include a 250W peak power output, a true 2-way soundbar, wireless 8-inch side-firing subwoofer, solid MDF cabinet with a slot-port design for the best possible sound.
The soundbar supports the majority of Bluetooth wireless technology and aptX Audio coding technology. It comes with a remote control that’s the size of a credit card, and it also has a great design.
No products found.
9. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System with Bluetooth Connectivity
The well-known company Bose also makes its way onto the list with there Solo 5 TV Sound System with Bluetooth Connectivity Soundbar. With this purchase, you get the Bose soundbar, the remote and the wall mount kit is also included.
This soundbar does include the wall mount kit, so if you want to put it up against the wall, you’ll just need someone to help you. This model features a 5.1 center channel speaker, weighs 6.35Kg, a complete remote control, but it doesn’t have NFC or HDMI ports. It’s all yours for $ 273.00.
- This Bundle Contains 2 items: (1) Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System & (1) Bose WB-120 Wall-Mount Kit
- One-piece soundbar ; Hear every word clearly.
- Dialogue mode makes every word even easier to hear.
- Place the unit almost anywhere: In front of the TV, on a shelf, or mounted on the wall.
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music wirelessly.
10. Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Soundbar
Yamaha is another trustworthy brand that also has a soundbar for you try out. For $224.96 you can be the proud owner of the Yamaha YAS-207BL Soundbar.
The soundbar comes with a wireless subwoofer, HDMI inputs, 4K HDR compatibility, Bluetooth, and DTS. The Yamaha soundbar delivers excellent sound, but it does lack an on-screen display for your TV.
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware update available now)
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming; Dimensions (W x H x D)(subwoofer): 7 1/8 x 17 1/4 x 15 3/4 inches; Drivers (Center Unit) 4 1 3/4 inch woofers, Dual 1 inch tweeters, (Subwoofer) 6 1/4 inch cone woofer; Dimensions (W x H x D) (Center Unit) 36 5/8 x 2 3/8 x 4 1/4 inches; ARC Yes
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog connection
11. Richsound Research TB232W Soundbar
The Richsound Research Soundbar is not as expensive but still, gives out good sound. It will only set you back $119.99, and for that, you enjoy specs such as a 32-Inch 120 Watt peak power output.
It also comes with Bluetooth, it’s wall mountable, 1 optical input, 1 HDMI ARC, and 1 Aux-In jack. There’s also a 12-month manufacturer warranty. It has a sleek black design that will blend into the background, so you can just enjoy the sound it delivers.
No products found.
Everyone wants great sound when watching a movie or their favorite TV shows. You just have to know which soundbar to buy to achieve that goal, but that may not always be an easy task. The options mentioned on this list will help you enjoy the best possible sound with a soundbar that’s within your budget.
If you need to help with deciding which model to go with, reading the customer reviews can help you decide which one to go with. It will give you insight from users who already have it if it’s the one you’re looking for.
Which soundbar model do you think you’re going to get? Don’t forget to leave a comment and share your thoughts.